SEAT SIZE: 7″ x 4″ each seat pad (1.5″ adjustable spacing between each pad)
*Extremely flexible seat tips for comfort and lateral balance
Weight: 20 oz
DOCUMENT: Pro-Hub X2 Instructions (PDF)
A superior designed saddle for on and off road cycling. The perineum as well as offer the rider most “lateral balance and control” while on the bike – This is something that no other nose-less saddle can offer you!
Light-weight and durable this seat has no protruding nose, but allows for the rider to be able to control the lateral movement of the bike, unlike most other nose-less saddles. This enables the rider to ride in a racing, or semi-erect position while eliminating all pressure from his/her perineum region.
Its frame is made of a Nylon/glass mix and could only have come with 21st century materials and manufacturing technology.
NOTE: The Pro-Hub X2 is not a racing seat. The best position for the seat in terms of comfort is sitting more upright. Some bikes may require a 7/8″ diameter seat clamp (available off our website) for installation. Stress tested up to 300 lbs.
- Tested for long distance rides
- Chrome single dial synchronized seat-pad width adjustment
- Hi-density foam / gel padding for comfort of your “sit-bones”
- Nu-Leather water resistant cover
- Stiff rubberized plug in each seat pad for a more stable ride
- Extended stainless steel rails for more adjustability.
- Sleek designed seat pads with flexible tips allowing you to ride in a ‘racing (semi-erect) position, all the while controlling the lateral movement of the bike (not a feature of other nose-less seats).
- Current medical research studies recommending the saddle
- A true unisex saddle